- Webinar HIIT: High Intensity Interval Training-
Katharine Currie, PhD, CEP, RKin
Dr. Terry Kavanagh Heart Health Laboratory) - April 12, 2017
- Spring Confernece Planning is underway for 2017 in Calgary, AB.
- Webinar Using wearable technology during CR Intervention-
Lisa Cotie, PhD, RKin, CSEP CEP (Ottawa Heart) - March 8, 2017
- Webinar New technology to enhance the CR Assessment- Dr. Nerissa Campbell (Dalhousie University)- February 8th, 2017
- Webinar - Blood flow restriction research applications-
Jeremy Loenneke, PhD (University of Mississippi) Dec 7th, 2016
- U of Regina Study- Cardiac Wellbeing Course is looking for participants.
- New CV Edge avaiable in Member Centre
- View the CACPR Fall Conference Program.
- U of S Research Study Annoucement- Read more!
- CACPR has Endorsed Heart & Stoke Foundation's Statement Plain and Standardized Packaging.
- CACPR was featured in the Canadian Living; The Heart Health Reserarch You Need To Know!
- CACPR announces continued partnership with Polar Canada
- Request for Expression of Support via E-mail for Cardiac Rehabiliation Quality Study
- Join the Cardiac Health Foundation of Canada National WALK OF LIFE Campaign.
- Are you or any of your collaborators involved in PCSK9-related research and looking for funding to support your work?
Fall 2017 Conference
Call for Student Awards and Abstracts coming soon.
JOIN or RENEW your 2017 Membership today to take full advantage of your Membership.